NADA SAWAYA Messaging Terms & Conditions
You agree to receive recurring automated marketing and informational text (e.g., SMS and MMS) messages from NADA SAWAYA, including text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Msg & Data rates may apply.
Message frequency will vary. NADA SAWAYA reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. NADA SAWAYA also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent.
Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported, and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. NADA SAWAYA, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Text the keyword STOP to cancel. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP keyword command and agree that NADA SAWAYA and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from NADA SAWAYA through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Mobile Phone Number Change
In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile phone number, you agree to notify NADA SAWAYA by visiting https://support.attentivemobile.com/help/
If you are experiencing any problems, please visit https://support.attentivemobile.com/help/ and submit the form with details about your problem or your request for support.
This message program is a service of NADA SAWAYA, located at 320 west 38th Street, New York, NY 10018.
- In the interest of resolving disputes between you and NADA SAWAYA in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and NADA SAWAYA agree that any dispute arising out of or in any way related to these messaging terms and conditions ("Messaging Terms") or your receipt of text messages from NADA SAWAYA or its service providers will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms, or your receipt of text messages from NADA SAWAYA or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when a claim arises. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU AND NADA SAWAYA ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT.
- Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or NADA SAWAYA to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Any arbitration between you and NADA SAWAYA will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by these Messaging Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting NADA SAWAYA. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- Notice; Process. If you or NADA SAWAYA intends to seek arbitration, then the party seeking arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by U.S. Mail ("Notice"). NADA SAWAYA address for Notice is: 320 West 38th street, Suite 2323, New York, NY 10018, Attn: Chief Executive Officer. The Notice must: (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). You and NADA SAWAYA will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if you and NADA SAWAYA do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or NADA SAWAYA may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or NADA SAWAYA must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. (e) Fees. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Messaging Terms, NADA SAWAYA will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $15,000 or as set forth below, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. If the claim is for $15,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (i) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (ii) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (iii) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse NADA SAWAYA for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. You and NADA SAWAYA agree that such written decision, and information exchanged during arbitration, will be kept confidential except to the extent necessary to enforce or permit limited judicial review of the award. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from you or NADA SAWAYA made within 14 days of the arbitrator's ruling on the merits.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND NADA SAWAYA AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and NADA SAWAYA agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if NADA SAWAYA makes any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to NADA SAWAYA address for Notice, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to NADA SAWAYA address for Notice, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and NADA SAWAYA.
- If an arbitrator decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of the limitations of subsection (f) above (addressing class, representative and consolidated proceedings) as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and brought in court. If any other provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to Messaging Terms
We reserve the right to terminate or change our messaging program at any time. We also reserve the right to change these Messaging Terms at any time and such changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued enrollment following such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.