Zoe - Python Baguette Bag - Laminated python
Baguette bag in medium size, with front flap and magnetic clasp. Pull Through Python Tab Close Shoulder Bag. Detachable antic brass aluminum chain with an approximate 12.0in drop. Pig skin lined Interior inside, one zip and one card pocket; and Internal logo plaque. Expertly handcrafted from bronze laminated python. Branded dust bag included. The bag can be carried by hand, or on the shoulder thanks to thedetachable shoulder strap. Measures Approximately 9.0in At Widest X 5.0in Tall At Center X 1.0in Deep.
Made in Italy.
Due to restrictions, this item may is not eligible for shipping to California or outside the U.S.A.
U.S. SHIPPING (except for Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico)
- Standard shipping and return are free for all U.S. orders sold at full price.
On Sale items are shipped for free, and have a $15 return fee.
- 2-Day shipping available for $25
- Overnight shipping available for $50.
- International shipping will be quoted at checkout.
All items take 24 hours to process before shipping.
All items marked FINAL SALE may not be returned.
Learn more on our FAQ
NADA SAWAYA bags and accessories are made with the finest materials and require daily care. Please refer to the following care recommendations to ensure the impeccable condition and extended lifetime of your bags and accessories.
- Do not overload your bag.
- Avoid exposing your leather goods to humidity and direct sources of heat (radiators, sun).
- Prevent any contact with alcohol (perfume, solvent) and greasy substances (make-up).
- Store your bag standing up in its felt pouch, filled with silk paper so that it retains its shape.
- Avoid contact with rough or abrasive materials.
- Waterproof your leather good and maintain it with a professional leather conditioner regularly.
- Take specific care of white or light-colored bags to avoid stains, as it is difficult to clean them.
To clean your leather goods, wipe with a clear, non-abrasive and soft dry cloth.
In case of contact with water, do not rub the leather: use a clear dry cloth and apply a gentle tapping motion to absorb the liquid.
If stains occur, dab the area with a damp soft cloth and leave to air dry. Apply a clear leather cream using gentle circling motions.