Wynn Wynn - Laser Cut Hobo Bag - Wave Pattern - Oily-Tone
Large hobo with open top with hidden magnetic closure at interior topline. Sides can be tucked in to create a more streamlined shape . Slouchy silhouette fits snugly under arm. Dual hand-braided leather carry handles; drop 10.0in drop; the hand-braided handles are long enough to be carried comfortably on the shoulder. Ultrasuede lined Interior inside, one zip and one slip pocket and Internal logo plaque. Expertly handcrafted from Laser Cut leather in a wave pattern and inlays of skin. Antic brass-tone metalware. Branded dust bag included. Perfect for work or travel this slouchy style has a spacious interior fitted with an open slip pocket to keep your cell phone close to hand and a zipped pocket to stow your small essentials .
13.25in Height X 15.75in Width X 8.0in Depth (Approximately).
Made in Italy.
Due to restrictions, this item may is not eligible for shipping outside Lebanon
U.S. SHIPPING (except for Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico)
- Standard shipping and return are free for all U.S. orders sold at full price.
On Sale items are shipped for free, and have a $15 return fee.
- 2-Day shipping available for $25
- Overnight shipping available for $50.
- International shipping will be quoted at checkout.
All items take 24 hours to process before shipping.
All items marked FINAL SALE may not be returned.
Learn more on our FAQ
NADA SAWAYA bags and accessories are made with the finest materials and require daily care. Please refer to the following care recommendations to ensure the impeccable condition and extended lifetime of your bags and accessories.
- Do not overload your bag.
- Avoid exposing your leather goods to humidity and direct sources of heat (radiators, sun).
- Prevent any contact with alcohol (perfume, solvent) and greasy substances (make-up).
- Store your bag standing up in its felt pouch, filled with silk paper so that it retains its shape.
- Avoid contact with rough or abrasive materials.
- Waterproof your leather good and maintain it with a professional leather conditioner regularly.
- Take specific care of white or light-colored bags to avoid stains, as it is difficult to clean them.
To clean your leather goods, wipe with a clear, non-abrasive and soft dry cloth.
In case of contact with water, do not rub the leather: use a clear dry cloth and apply a gentle tapping motion to absorb the liquid.
If stains occur, dab the area with a damp soft cloth and leave to air dry. Apply a clear leather cream using gentle circling motions.