Le Sac Ceinture...Je te Veux Classic
LE SAC CEINTURE...JE TE VEUX CLASSIC BAG
Sometimes, life just calls for the essentials. Mascara? Check. Mints? Check. Smartphone? Got it.
Le Sac Ceinture is the ideal belt bag for those times when you just need the capsule collection of your handbag items.
This stylish belt bag in 100% Italian tanned leather with contrasted hand-painted color edge and thread color. It has a powerful magnetic opening with ample space for essentials inside. Scratch-free, stain-free and water-resistant lining, 68% polyester 32% polyurethane, with one gusset pocket.
The name of the bag, ""...Je te Veux"" is hot stamped on the adjustable and removable belt.
The signature metalware, 18kt gold plated with a tumbled antique effect, allows you to adjust your belt for flexibility. It comes with a branded dust bag and a reusable signature packaging.
6.2in / 15.5cm Height X 7.0in / 18cm Width X 4.1in / 10.5cm Depth
Belt Fits from 28in to 43in / 75cm to 110cm (Approximately).
Handcrafted in high-end ateliers in Scandicci, Florence.¬†
US Patent Design Pending N.37259458
MUCH MORE THAN JUST A BAG
Tucked away inside every handbag lives an NFC tag. A.K.A.Your Gateway to the World. And your smartphone is the key.
Unlocking the experience is simple:
- Hover over your bag’s logo with your smartphone on
- Hold on for a connection
- Tap the screen
- Let your journey begin
It’s that easy.
And now you have a handbag that’s much more than just a bag. In fact, it’s something pretty special.
U.S. SHIPPING (except for Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico)
- Standard shipping and return are free for all U.S. orders sold at full price.
On Sale items are shipped for free, and have a $15 return fee.
- 2-Day shipping available for $25
- Overnight shipping available for $50.
- International shipping will be quoted at checkout.
All items take 24 hours to process before shipping.
All items marked FINAL SALE may not be returned.
Learn more on our FAQ
NADA SAWAYA bags and accessories are made with the finest materials and require daily care. Please refer to the following care recommendations to ensure the impeccable condition and extended lifetime of your bags and accessories.
- Do not overload your bag.
- Avoid exposing your leather goods to humidity and direct sources of heat (radiators, sun).
- Prevent any contact with alcohol (perfume, solvent) and greasy substances (make-up).
- Store your bag standing up in its felt pouch, filled with silk paper so that it retains its shape.
- Avoid contact with rough or abrasive materials.
- Waterproof your leather good and maintain it with a professional leather conditioner regularly.
- Take specific care of white or light-colored bags to avoid stains, as it is difficult to clean them.
To clean your leather goods, wipe with a clear, non-abrasive and soft dry cloth.
In case of contact with water, do not rub the leather: use a clear dry cloth and apply a gentle tapping motion to absorb the liquid.
If stains occur, dab the area with a damp soft cloth and leave to air dry. Apply a clear leather cream using gentle circling motions.