Leah - Large Laser Cut Python & Leather Bucket Bag - Burgundy
Large bucket bag with four-sided drawstring top closure and iconic metal decorations with a slightly squared-off shape for the structure. Four-protective signature triangle metal logo feet at base. Dual hand- braided leather top carry handles, and a four-hole adjustable and detachable leather strap so you can switch between carrying styles; Approximate 25.0 drop. This drawstring style boasts a spacious Ultrasuede interior and zipped removable suede pouch for easy access to smaller items; and inside logo detail. Expertly handcrafted from Laser Cut rubberized matte python and leather . Gunmetal-tone metalware. Branded dust bag included. This bag can be worn over the shoulder or cross-bod thanks to the removable and adjustble shoulder strap. The clean fuss-free design is perfect for every day .
13.5in Height X 9.75in Width X 6.5in Depth (Approximately).
Made in Italy.
Due to restrictions, this item may is not eligible for shipping to California or outside the U.S.A.
U.S. SHIPPING (except for Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico)
- Standard shipping and return are free for all U.S. orders sold at full price.
On Sale items are shipped for free, and have a $15 return fee.
- 2-Day shipping available for $25
- Overnight shipping available for $50.
- International shipping will be quoted at checkout.
All items take 24 hours to process before shipping.
All items marked FINAL SALE may not be returned.
Learn more on our FAQ
NADA SAWAYA bags and accessories are made with the finest materials and require daily care. Please refer to the following care recommendations to ensure the impeccable condition and extended lifetime of your bags and accessories.
- Do not overload your bag.
- Avoid exposing your leather goods to humidity and direct sources of heat (radiators, sun).
- Prevent any contact with alcohol (perfume, solvent) and greasy substances (make-up).
- Store your bag standing up in its felt pouch, filled with silk paper so that it retains its shape.
- Avoid contact with rough or abrasive materials.
- Waterproof your leather good and maintain it with a professional leather conditioner regularly.
- Take specific care of white or light-colored bags to avoid stains, as it is difficult to clean them.
To clean your leather goods, wipe with a clear, non-abrasive and soft dry cloth.
In case of contact with water, do not rub the leather: use a clear dry cloth and apply a gentle tapping motion to absorb the liquid.
If stains occur, dab the area with a damp soft cloth and leave to air dry. Apply a clear leather cream using gentle circling motions.