SKU: LDK CUB 38
The Cubanita Sandals are a work of art that inspires poetry and song. These sandals are crafted with vibrant neon acrylic beads, striking semiprecious stones, and delightful embellishments of strawberries and orange slices, all meticulously stitched onto the sandals by hand. They are a true feast for the eyes, with a lively and colorful aesthetic that captures the spirit of the Cuban culture. The Cubanita Sandals are so enchanting and unique that they are sure to spark the creative spirit in anyone who beholds them, inspiring a multitude of lyrical expressions.
U.S. SHIPPING (except for Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico)
- Standard shipping and return are free for all U.S. orders sold at full price.
On Sale items are shipped for free, and have a $15 return fee.
- 2-Day shipping available for $25
- Overnight shipping available for $50.
- International shipping will be quoted at checkout.
All items take 24 hours to process before shipping.
All items marked FINAL SALE may not be returned.
Learn more on our FAQ
NADA SAWAYA bags and accessories are made with the finest materials and require daily care. Please refer to the following care recommendations to ensure the impeccable condition and extended lifetime of your bags and accessories.
- Do not overload your bag.
- Avoid exposing your leather goods to humidity and direct sources of heat (radiators, sun).
- Prevent any contact with alcohol (perfume, solvent) and greasy substances (make-up).
- Store your bag standing up in its felt pouch, filled with silk paper so that it retains its shape.
- Avoid contact with rough or abrasive materials.
- Waterproof your leather good and maintain it with a professional leather conditioner regularly.
- Take specific care of white or light-colored bags to avoid stains, as it is difficult to clean them.
To clean your leather goods, wipe with a clear, non-abrasive and soft dry cloth.
In case of contact with water, do not rub the leather: use a clear dry cloth and apply a gentle tapping motion to absorb the liquid.
If stains occur, dab the area with a damp soft cloth and leave to air dry. Apply a clear leather cream using gentle circling motions.
Yes—for life! Our handbags and accessories are guaranteed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Nada Sawaya products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship, and we stand behind each one.
For inquiries regarding our warranty, please visit our FAQ Page or contact us.