Olivia - Small Python Wristlet Pouch - Dark Brown
Wristlet pouch with signature chocolate hand-braided leather bracelet handle. Branded antic brass-tone lock. Ultrasuede lined interior with internal logo plaque. Expertly handcrafted from brown glossy ython with hand-sprayed metallic center. Branded dust bag included. Perfectly sized to hold just the essentials or a mini iPad. Carry yours in hand or by the wristlet strap .
6.0in Height X 9.5in Width (Approximately).
Made in Italy.
Due to restrictions, this item may is not eligible for shipping to California or outside the U.S.A.
U.S. SHIPPING (except for Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico)
- Standard shipping and return are free for all U.S. orders sold at full price.
On Sale items are shipped for free, and have a $15 return fee.
- 2-Day shipping available for $25
- Overnight shipping available for $50.
- International shipping will be quoted at checkout.
All items take 24 hours to process before shipping.
All items marked FINAL SALE may not be returned.
Learn more on our FAQ
NADA SAWAYA bags and accessories are made with the finest materials and require daily care. Please refer to the following care recommendations to ensure the impeccable condition and extended lifetime of your bags and accessories.
- Do not overload your bag.
- Avoid exposing your leather goods to humidity and direct sources of heat (radiators, sun).
- Prevent any contact with alcohol (perfume, solvent) and greasy substances (make-up).
- Store your bag standing up in its felt pouch, filled with silk paper so that it retains its shape.
- Avoid contact with rough or abrasive materials.
- Waterproof your leather good and maintain it with a professional leather conditioner regularly.
- Take specific care of white or light-colored bags to avoid stains, as it is difficult to clean them.
To clean your leather goods, wipe with a clear, non-abrasive and soft dry cloth.
In case of contact with water, do not rub the leather: use a clear dry cloth and apply a gentle tapping motion to absorb the liquid.
If stains occur, dab the area with a damp soft cloth and leave to air dry. Apply a clear leather cream using gentle circling motions.
PRECIOUS. EXOTIC. LUXURIOUS.
At the core of this First Love collection design philosophy are its chief materials, like python skins and buttery-soft calfskin. Sustain- ably sourced from around the world, the hides were carefully tanned and trimmed to reveal their most coveted cuts, which form the base of every item.
Our master craftsmen worked with each precious skin as if they were fabric to ensure a harmony of alignment of scales in each final piece to truly make it one of a kind.
While leather bags on its own looks great, laser-cut leathers make many unique and beautiful patterns .
My handbags should be worn effortlessly and should be an accent piece.
HAND-BRAIDED LEATHER HANDLES
Developed in an array of colors and sizes, our signature hand-braided leather handles will become even more beautiful with age.
A BAG, FOR A BETTER TOMORROW
NADA SAWAYA® stands for a better tomorrow–one where humanity thrives.
We're in business to improve lives and starting with the ones of my fellow Lebanese.
So, moving forward, we will dedicate 15% of our net annual profits to SEAL .
And this is just the beginning.
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE
Not sure which bags will fit you best? Receive dedicated advice and shopping assistance from the founder via live chat or phoneCALL NOW
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
NADA SAWAYA handbags are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship and we stand behind each one. We offer limited lifetime warranty.LEARN MORE
Enjoy free Standard shipping on all orders.READ OUR FAQ