Mika - Small Laser Cut Leather Top Handle - Blue
Small top handle bag. Four-protective signature triangle metal logo feet at base. Dual hand-braided leather carry handles; 2.5in and a detachable leather shoulder strap has an approximate 25.0in drop, so you can switch between carrying styles . Fully lined in suede and zipped removable suede pouch for easy access to smaller items; and inside logo detail. Expertly handcrafted from Laser Cut calfskin. Antic Silver-tone metalware. Branded dust bag included. This small bag is the perfect everyday carryall, you can switch between carrying styles, between the handles and the shoulder strap. We love how it fits all your essentials - stow a change of flats on long days in the city .
11.5in Height X 14.5in Width (At Widest) X 5.0in Depth (Approximately).
Made in Italy
U.S. SHIPPING (except for Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico)
- Standard shipping and return are free for all U.S. orders sold at full price.
On Sale items are shipped for free, and have a $15 return fee.
- 2-Day shipping available for $25
- Overnight shipping available for $50.
- International shipping will be quoted at checkout.
All items take 24 hours to process before shipping.
All items marked FINAL SALE may not be returned.
Learn more on our FAQ
NADA SAWAYA bags and accessories are made with the finest materials and require daily care. Please refer to the following care recommendations to ensure the impeccable condition and extended lifetime of your bags and accessories.
- Do not overload your bag.
- Avoid exposing your leather goods to humidity and direct sources of heat (radiators, sun).
- Prevent any contact with alcohol (perfume, solvent) and greasy substances (make-up).
- Store your bag standing up in its felt pouch, filled with silk paper so that it retains its shape.
- Avoid contact with rough or abrasive materials.
- Waterproof your leather good and maintain it with a professional leather conditioner regularly.
- Take specific care of white or light-colored bags to avoid stains, as it is difficult to clean them.
To clean your leather goods, wipe with a clear, non-abrasive and soft dry cloth.
In case of contact with water, do not rub the leather: use a clear dry cloth and apply a gentle tapping motion to absorb the liquid.
If stains occur, dab the area with a damp soft cloth and leave to air dry. Apply a clear leather cream using gentle circling motions.