▪ Gift cards are emailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken.
▪ Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Any balance on the card remaining after the 12-month period will be forfeited and lost.
▪ Gift Cards are non-transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
▪ If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will remain on your gift card and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
▪ All remaining balances exceeding the value of your gift credit or store credit must be paid by PayPal, credit or debit card.
▪ If you return products that you have purchased using a gift card, you will receive an email from NADA SAWAYA with a replacement gift card for the appropriate refund amount. Returns of products, to the extent paid using a gift card, will not be refunded in cash, and will be refunded only as value to the gift card or as a separate gift card.
▪ NADA SAWAYA is not liable for delivery of a Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
▪ Please ensure that you keep a record of the unique gift card code as you will need to enter this at the checkout page when placing orders
▪ NADA SAWAYA is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
▪ NADA SAWAYAreserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
▪ Sales tax, import duties and shipping costs are applicable on any products purchased with a NADA SAWAYAGift Card.